Acronis Snap Deploy is a comprehensive deployment solution that enables organizations to deploy new machines quickly and easily. Using Acronis' own award-winning disk imaging technology, the product creates an exact disk image of the standard configuration, including the operating system and all applications. It then deploys that image to multiple systems simultaneously, making it ideal for rapid bare-metal installations of PCs and servers.
Acronis Snap Deploy also provides configuration management tools to configure system settings, manage files, and execute applications on systems throughout the network.
- Management console - manage deployments from one central location;
- Disk imaging deployment - apply images to bare PCs that include the operating system and all applications;
- Standard PC configurations - use a standard configuration for a new PC or server and save time on future deployments;
- Configuration management tools - manage files, execute applications, and configure system settings;
- Multicasting minimize deployment time by sending image simultaneously to multiple machines;
- Logs view troubleshoot deployment issues;
- Integration with Acronis True Image use images created by Acronis True Image for deployment.
Acronis Snap Deploy has a flexible price policy. A customer can buy a minimum number of 25 copies for $17.99 per item. Prices vary based on the quantity purchased.
Acronis Snap Deploy is a free trial software application from the Backup & Restore subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2005-06-21. The program can be installed on WinNT 4.x, Windows2000, WinXP, Windows2003.
Acronis Snap Deploy (version 1.0) has a file size of 43.72 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 109 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.